A YOUNG man charged with trespass had his case remanded by Tallaght Court.
Keith Molloy, aged 20, with an address at Donomore Crescent, Tallaght, is charged with trespassing at an address at Elder Heath Avenue in Tallaght on October 13, 2016.
The case was before Judge Patricia McNamara for mention.
Molloy’s solicitor, Padraig O’Donovan, said that he had not received disclosure.
Sergeant Michael Ahern said disclosure had been sent to Mr O’Donovan’s office.
Mr O’Donovan asked if there was CCTV evidence. Sgt Ahern said there was none.
Mr O’Donovan asked for a remand for three or four weeks to go through the case with his client.
Judge McNamara remanded Molloy on continuing bail for a month for a plea or a date for hearing.
- Two men allegedly found with screwdrivers in Citywest car park
March 25, 2017
- Tallaght man jailed for sexual abuse of a boy over twenty years ago
March 24, 2017
- Tallaght woman who drove twice without insurance received three-month suspended sentence
March 23, 2017
- Tallaght man fined €250 for driving with woman on bonnet
March 22, 2017
- Clondalkin man scammed vulnerable woman out of €90,000 life-savings
March 20, 2017