Who feeds the reindeers on the roof while Santa delivers the gifts?
After centuries of doing their work ‘The Reindeer Feeders’ are letting humans know who they are.
They have probably been in your home for a few years, quietly working away.
This special breed of creatures known in The North Pole as ‘Shrumann’s’ (shrunken humans) have the important job of overseeing all the Christmas preparations in the home. On Christmas Eve, humans will place the carrots for the reindeer into the feeding sack ready for your Reindeer Feeder to pop up the chimney when Santa arrives.
The storybook tells readers the heart-warming story of how one Shrumann, Erik, learned all about his very important job.
Make sure to put your official sticker in your window so Santa knows on Christmas Eve there is help on hand.
What’s in the Box:
- 1. Luxury Reindeer Feeder Plush.
- 2. Reindeer Feeder Licence – you can give your Reindeer Feeder a name!
- 3. Feeding sack – to place your carrots in on Christmas Eve ready for your Reindeer Feeder to grab when Santa arrives.
- 4. A story book all about Erik the Shrumann.
- 5. Re-usable window decal.
Everything you need to add a sprinkle of wonder and magic to your Christmas Eve Traditions.
Available from all Harvey Norman stores, McCauley’s pharmacies, online HERE.
By subscribing to The Echo you are supporting your local newspaper Click Here: Echo Online.